Construction Accounting Services
When constructing a new building, we know that the construction industry relies on not only internal staff but also on external vendors to bring projects to successful completion. Your finances are the oil that keeps each project running smoothly. While there are several unique challenges facing the construction industry, perhaps some of the most important are the following:
- Negotiating performance bonding rates and capacity
- Bidding on projects with assurance you will meet your gross-margin goals
- Keeping up to date with current tax laws and tax saving opportunities
Trying to meet everyone’s different requirements can prove overwhelming to say the least. When you make an investment in SFW Partners’ professional accounting services, you are working with experts who can help you open revenue streams as you qualify for more bond capacity and financing capital, meet your short- and long-term goals, and keep pace with industry changes.
It’s how we can help that sets us apart!
- We coordinate closely with your management team to gain an in-depth understanding of your fixed overhead cost and perform break-even analyses of your gross margin on fixed bid and cost-plus contracts.
- We work with your bonding agent(s) to proactively understand the financial ratios needed to obtain the most competitive bonding insurance rate.
- We perform audits and reviews of your company, so you can meet the requirements of lending and bonding institutions, providing them with a high level of assurance.
- We assist with your short- and long-term projections, so you can successfully negotiate loan covenants with your financial institution(s).
- We negotiate on your behalf with financial institutions, so you don’t have to worry about the technicalities.
- We identify R&D tax credit opportunities for investing in new or improved processes and techniques to offset your tax liabilities, so you can realize savings.
- We stay up to date on tax law changes and developments and proactively advise you about strategies, so you can minimize your liabilities and maximize your capital.
- We provide a full range of services from tax management and accounting to assurance and advisory, so you can focus on what you do best – running your business.
If you’re in the construction industry, rely on SFW Partners’ expert team to help you handle the multiple accounting considerations necessary to keep your company building for the future.