Ever considered a career in public accounting?
Get a glimpse into this rewarding profession by applying for SFW’s Discovery Program this summer. This three-day program gives students, who are considering becoming a CPA, an overview of the workplace and possible career paths.
Qualifications to participate in the Discover SFW Program:
- Accounting Major or going to declare as an Accounting Major.
- Completed Sophomore year of school
- GPA of 3.0 or higher and plan to pursue a CPA.
During this three-day program, participants will experience:
Learning & Team Building
- Learn about professional development from a 1st year staff member up to a partner
- Learn about tax, audit and outsourced accounting
- Participate in business case studies
- Experience how SFW serves and supports our community
- Learn about SFW Gives Back
- Build relationships with other students and professionals in the industry
- Experience the culture of a top 25 Places to Work in St. Louis
- Deadline to apply is 3/31.